Do you have an immediate need for temporary or short-term leadership cover in a key role? Would your organisation benefit from a short-term focal point to demonstrate how things could be done more effectively? Do you have a critical project that is faltering in timeframes, not returning benefits expected or needs an experienced head to ensure delivery?
An increasing amount of our work originates from requests to take on internal management responsibilities for short fixed term periods in response to a variety of business operational challenges. We can ensure your operational and project deliverables are met whilst demonstrating and sharing effective usage of operational excellence principles and practises to your management teams and operational staff.
Project & Interim Management
Typical requirements we are asked to support on short to medium term (1 – 12 months), timeframe include:
- Interim Business Improvement Manager; effectively taking on an internal consulting/training role for a fixed timeframe
- Project or workstream management of operational change programmes
- Interim management (all levels), stop-gap support and short term absence coverage for key roles
- Interim Operations Leadership covering all levels from First Line Mgr to Ops Director
- Distressed project support – interim management and consultant troubleshooting