Do you have an immediate need for temporary / short-term leadership cover in a key role? Would you benefit from a short-term focal point within the organisation to demonstrate ‘how things could be done’? Do you have a critical project that is faltering in timeframes, not returning benefits expected or needs an experienced head to ensure delivery?
An ever increasing amount of our work comes from requests for us to take on internal management responsibilities for short / fixed term periods. Let us directly ensure your operational and project delivery needs are met.
Project & Interim Management
Typical requirements we are asked to support on short to medium term (1 – 12 months), timeframe include:
- Interim Business Improvement Manager; effectively taking on an internal consulting role for a fixed timeframe
- Project or workstream management of operational change programmes
- Interim management (all levels) stop-gap support and short term absence coverage for key roles
- Interim Operations Leadership covering all levels from First Line Mgr to Ops Director
- Distressed project salvage support – interim management and consultant troubleshooting